DCon Art Competion

For showing off your images, photoshop, etc...

Moderators: [RS]Narziss, [RS]Tefty

DCon Art Competion

Postby [RS] SonicDM » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:43 pm

The winner will have his artwork in the mod. Seeing as we have some great artists in the clan, i'm sure they can beat what has already been entered and see their work evertime someone loads up the game.

http://www.desert-conflict.org/forum/sh ... php?t=5034

I can enter it for you if you dont want to register with the forum. Dont worry i wont take the credit. :wink:
[RS] SonicDM
Executive Officer

Postby [RS] SonicDM » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:22 pm

Only a week left....bump.
[RS] SonicDM
Executive Officer

Postby [RS]Narziss » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:19 pm

I couldn't access the link before. I'll see if I have time to do something, although where can you grab screenshots etc from?
[flasht=350,90]http://zanski.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/sig.swf[/flash]
Narz, I removed your sig - was breaking forums since moving to new host. Will fix soon as I can x
[RS]Narziss
Major Spammer

Postby [RS] SonicDM » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:40 pm

DCon 2D Image Contest

Entries accepted from now until December 04, 2006. Voting will take place for one week following the close the entry phase.

Rules:

All images must be in the proper format. Any image that is not in the proper format will be disqualified. NO EXCEPTIONS.

PNG format is to be used. Always use the highest quality setting (don't compress it). (Yes PNG is a compressed format however, compress it as little as possible. Using PNG will allow it to both retain its full quality and still be viewable on the forums).

Keep the images clean. No profanity or adult content. Keep it appropriate.

1 entry per person, per category. (You may enter 1 image for Icons, 1 image for community logo, and 1 image for installer logo, however, each image should be its own file).

You may NOT change your entry.

No late entries are permitted.

Submit your own work. No copy written images. Be original.

Categories

Icon:
64x64 pixels
32-bit color
Transparency is allowed

There are 3 sizes of icons that are needed (64x64, 50x50, and 32x32). You must submit a 64x64 image. However, the 50x50 and 32x32 sizes are optional. If your image is chosen and you do not submit a scaled version of your image, your image will be scaled down. (Scaling will done in GIMP 2.2.14 using Cubic Interpolation (highest quality available in GIMP)). If you wish to do the scaling yourself, you may submit a 50x50 and a 32x32 pixel version as well. However, the 64x64 image is not optional. The icons will be used for the desktop shortcut, in-game server browser icon, and for installer icons.

In-game Community Logo:
512x256 pixels
32-bit color
Transparency is NOT allowed

This is the logo seen in the main menu when selecting a mod (Community -> Custom Games -> DCon).

Installer Image:
164x314 pixels
32-bit color
Transparency is NOT allowed

This is the image seen on the left of the installer.

Prize:

The winner of each category will have their artwork featured in the mod. The winners will also have their forum names listed in the credits of the mod under the 2D Image Contest Winners section.

http://desert-conflict.org/
[RS] SonicDM
Executive Officer

Postby [RS]Narziss » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:06 pm

Ta :wink:
[flasht=350,90]http://zanski.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/sig.swf[/flash]
Narz, I removed your sig - was breaking forums since moving to new host. Will fix soon as I can x
[RS]Narziss
Major Spammer

Postby [RS] Nick_Stone » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:11 pm

Im gonna do my mystic Meg bit here....................

I predict it'll be an american that wins, and it'll be a long term forum member.
[RS] Nick_Stone
Site Admin

Return to ArtWorld