Skull-duggery

For showing off your images, photoshop, etc...

Moderators: [RS]Narziss, [RS]Tefty

Postby [RS] Snapper » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:05 pm

Stage 4, complete.

[RS] Snapper
Private

Postby [RS]Narziss » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:07 pm

:lol: I fucking love that! Getting that on a T shirt!
[flasht=350,90]http://zanski.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/sig.swf[/flash]
Narz, I removed your sig - was breaking forums since moving to new host. Will fix soon as I can x
[RS]Narziss
Major Spammer

Postby [RS]Tefty » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:38 pm

If rogue squad opened a pre-school :lol:
<Rogue>
[RS]Tefty
The Boss

Postby [RS]Narziss » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:19 am

Might go for something like this...

Printed Wardrobe

Ordered a cheapo test T-Shirt using the skull below, so I'll let you know the results. Also let me know if you think it needs further work chaps.

Narz, I removed your sig - was breaking forums since moving to new host. Will fix soon as I can x
[RS]Narziss
Major Spammer

Postby [RS]BrainDamaged » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Awesome Work Narz :) love it!
Yep Thats right Brain Damaged! If you see me on the battlefield you would understand!
[RS]BrainDamaged
The Muffin Man

Postby [RS]Tefty » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:48 pm

The new crest is pimp :)

but, I think its a bit too clean, it looks untouched, and unscathed, not the battle hardened image that we portray :)

I have attempted to dirty it up a bit here;

<Rogue>
[RS]Tefty
The Boss

Postby [RS]Baron » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:25 pm

i like it dirty
Baron "I laugh at your sunshine, and so does Jack"
[RS]Baron
RS Knife Champ

Postby [RS]Narziss » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:38 pm

Nice work Teft. Do you want the large format file?

EDIT: Here you go. It's a png (about 4MB) 300dpi, greyscale and 4000 pixels wide.

[RS] Skull

Bugger I think photobucket is resizing it. Need a new place to upload... Roguestuff out of action? I guess I could email it.

PS - what filter/technique did you use for that effect?
[RS]Narziss
Major Spammer

Postby [RS] Jonno » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:11 pm

that t-shirt place still owes me a shirt from 2 years ago. i wanted my avatar on the front but it wasn't no good for printing, too pixelly or something. who did make it for me and have you still got a good copy of it, cos i would like to finally get my t shirt albielt pay again if i have too.

or if not could someone put Jonno at the bottom , pilot's cap and f35b jet over top or behind or something. would be very grateful if anyone has the time to do it. :D
[RS] Jonno
Lieutenant

Postby [RS]Narziss » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Hmmmm

"We've made it easier than ever for you to create bulk design orders. Simply create your own DESIGN or choose one of our designs to edit, DUPLICATE your design, and EDIT for the other members of your group. And until midnight Monday, you will get 20% off all bulk orders by entering BULK20 at checkout".

Anyway, here's a quick pic of the T-shirt. I did the skull at the maximum size they allow to see if it would print ok and voila...

Sorry about the crappy pic quality. I'll try and take some better pics tomorrow. I'd ask the Mrs to model it but I think the boobs may distort the crest!

I wonder if we could © it now :lol:
[RS]Narziss
Major Spammer

Postby [RS]BrainDamaged » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Is that on the Front Narz? Can they do the full size print on the back?? as thats the way I want it :D
Yep Thats right Brain Damaged! If you see me on the battlefield you would understand!
[RS]BrainDamaged
The Muffin Man

Postby [RS]Narziss » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Aye That's the front...they can do the same size on the back...fear not :) I scaled the image to the max dimensions they offered, which I think is the same front and back.

Once the skull is finalised we'll have to roll out the final large image for people to get printed. I much prefer Teftys distressed crest, so I'd like to apply what he's done to the final version, unless Teft does it before me. Please don't go printing any of the wee versions in this thread! It'll look shit in comparison. Can probably add your gamer tag as well if requested. (I'm thinking of that hoodie with big on the back and a smaller one on front with Narziss under it, or another T).

It cost about £14 delivered and that was in a couple of days.
[RS]Narziss
Major Spammer

Postby [RS]BrainDamaged » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Black T big logo on the back with avatar on the left breast I think! And Teftys dirty version is the way forward.
[RS]BrainDamaged
The Muffin Man

Re:

Postby [RS]Narziss » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:45 pm

[RS]BrainDamaged wrote:Black T big logo on the back with avatar on the left breast I think! And Teftys dirty version is the way forward.

I think I mentioned before, but you'd need a new higher res avatar mate in order for it to print well. If I can find some high res brain images I can try and redo it for you, but it may be in a few days and will look a little different to the one you have now depending on what images I do find.
[RS]Narziss
Major Spammer

Re: Re:

Postby [RS]BrainDamaged » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:30 pm

[RS] Narziss~UK wrote:
[RS]BrainDamaged wrote:Black T big logo on the back with avatar on the left breast I think! And Teftys dirty version is the way forward.

I think I mentioned before, but you'd need a new higher res avatar mate in order for it to print well. If I can find some high res brain images I can try and redo it for you, but it may be in a few days and will look a little different to the one you have now depending on what images I do find.

I'm in no rush Narz :D Cheers mate :)
[RS]BrainDamaged
The Muffin Man

PreviousNext

Return to ArtWorld