BFROE.com lol

Post Your Funny Stuff Here

Moderator: [RS]Tefty

BFROE.com lol

Postby [RS] Nick_Stone » Wed May 03, 2006 11:17 pm

I laughed so hard i broke wind and a little bit of wee came out.....

http://www.bfroe.com/forum/index.php I advise you not to register, as they are Agents OF BF2 and are BFMP's!!! yes you got it... BattleField Military Police

Buhahahaha!! you couldnt make this shit up!!!! im on a mission. I wanna see this on the TV... (imagine deap American male voice over)"Do you see people having to much fun on a server? do you want them to stop? then call a BFMP and we'll be there in force to direct you to a web site where you can fill in a form that goes DIRECT to EA!! *cough* when i say direct...... But have no fear!! BFMP's are here to save you!!"
They even get a badge on there forums!! im having trouble typing atm as im laughing so hard. I wanna join and be a police officer!! *waahahah*

I have visions of these no marks, recieving a free blue flashing light and siren to attach to there PC when they become a mighty BFMP. So when there is a violation the siren goes and the blue light flashes and off they go to find the naughty person and give them a good telling off! lolI bet there parents are so proud...... "mom, Dad. I'm sorry i didnt become a proper Police Officer due to my goat fetish, but LOOK!!! i became the next best thing! On-Line!!!!"
lol

A very happy and cheered up Nick_Stone

Apologies if no one found this funny, but im still laughing.
[RS] Nick_Stone
Site Admin

Postby [RS] Mad Dogg » Wed May 03, 2006 11:46 pm

Here they come!!

Former<Rogue> Leader
[RS] Mad Dogg
Helo God

Postby [RS] Final_Decapitation » Thu May 04, 2006 12:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a brilliant find Nick...cheers, I needed a new job... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[RS] Final_Decapitation
Mr Pernickety

Postby [ECC] Mr.Hyde » Thu May 04, 2006 1:46 pm

I registered on the site to become a BFMP (Sounds cheesy, I know). I want to serve my community to the upmost of my abilities. No joke either! Their system is set up very simply and EA does listen to them. They provide filtered complaints about stat padders and naughty servers. No proven results from their submissions as they say EA will not release such info.

I registered to keep muppets like you from being falsly accused. Unfortunately they won't give me a badge. Maybe cause I've been banned from 3 servers. Heck, I didn't even know I was banned from any servers.

P.S Could you maybe unban me from your server :oops:

JK :P
"Never fight with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" ~George W. Bush
[ECC] Mr.Hyde
Private

Postby [RS] Inspector » Thu May 04, 2006 8:52 pm

[ECC] Mr.Hyde wrote:
P.S Could you maybe unban me from your server :oops:

JK :P

We will have to ban you first for signing up, and then maybe we can talk about unbanning u......... :roll:
ImageImageImageImageImage
E-GAMERS UNITE!! - Alone, u will get fooked even more by the industry....ffs!
[RS] Inspector
Executive Officer

Return to Funny Stuff