Clan war Against T~E

Go on, pick a fight!

Moderators: [RS]Tefty, [RS]PITBULLY

Clan war Against T~E

Postby Arad » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Hello guys we would like to invite u guys for a friendly match on 4th of march which is a sunday at 19:30 UK time (20:30) europian time in our match server .
we would prefer a 16 v 16 or a 12 v 12 match and the match type would be conquest large.

our map of choice would be Seine crossing and grand bazaar in case of sudden death ,
please let me know whether u guys are up for the match or not via this topic or send me an email or come by our forum and write us back .

once we are agreed on the date and the time we can discuss the rules and regulations .

cheers

Arad , T~E Match Leader

http://www.europe-clan.com/index.php

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se ... LL-EM-ALL/
Arad

Re: Clan war Against T~E

Postby [RS]Tefty » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:02 am

Hey Arad.

We can do 12 v 12 sure, maybe 13 or 14 at a push, but best to organise for 12 and scale it up if we can on the day.

7:30GMT is good for us (we usually play at 8pm but earlier will be ok)

This coming weekend (4th) may be fine, but if not are you able to do the following weekend on the 11th?
<Rogue>
[RS]Tefty
The Boss

Postby Arad » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:37 pm

well we also play at 8 CET (7 uk time ) but we also do a 30 mins warm up in the server and we go live on 8:30

this weekend is perfect and if u guys want we can also set another match for the 11th too !

12 vs 12 conquest large .

our map is seine crossing , 2 rounds per map , and in case of sudden death we would like to play grand bazaar !

also i would like to say some rules that we will really appreciate if kept during the match :

1- no RPG on Infantry - u can RPG the infantry if they are in a building or by tanks or etc but no direct hit !!!!

2- No MAV glitiching to unreachable buildings

3- no attacking on incapable bases - no base rape

4- and most importantly keep the chat box clean and be respectful

there is nothing serious we just want to have some fun , and if this match goes well we can organize more and we can have more fun !

please let me know the map which u would like to play and confirm the date and the time if they are all ok via this topic .

also feel free to add or edit the rules or any part of the post and let us know what u guys think of it !

cheers !

Arad T~E match leader
Arad

Postby Arad » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:14 pm

so what do u think guys ?? do we have a deal ??
Arad

Postby [RS]Tefty » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:07 pm

I've started to get sign ups for it, looks like we will be able to make it :)

We will go with Caspian border for our map

Are you good to host? - if not we can.
<Rogue>
[RS]Tefty
The Boss

Postby Arad » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:34 am

Thats just great ! yep we can host the match !

just one more thing , pls make sure the players understand the rules because we dont want to see RPG on infantry and etc in the match !

we have had some bad experience with other clans and we dont want it to happen again !

cheers !
Arad

Postby Arad » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:41 am

ive posted the server link in my first post ! just wanted to let u guys that the password is : teamwork
Arad

Postby [RS]Tefty » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:53 am

Arad wrote:the password is : teamwork

:clap: wishful thinking

Also, the rules are fine, we aren't RPG whores by any means, but if you so much as look at a tank, we will RPG the shit out of it
<Rogue>
[RS]Tefty
The Boss

Postby Arad » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Just wanted to remind u guys the match is tonight at 19 :30 GMT our server ;)

Cheers
Arad

Postby [RS]Narziss » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Was great fun! Be great if we can arrange future games.
[flasht=350,90]http://zanski.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/sig.swf[/flash]
Narz, I removed your sig - was breaking forums since moving to new host. Will fix soon as I can x
[RS]Narziss
Major Spammer

Postby [RS] SonicDM » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:57 pm

32 player maps only as well please in future. We don't all have state of the art pc's or great connections ;)
[RS] SonicDM
Executive Officer

Postby [RS]Tefty » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Thanks for the game guys.

Final ticket count was somewhere around 500(RS) - 303(TE)

It was my fault for not reading the first post properly, but we were not expecting 64 player maps - As sonic says, a lot of us were getting connection and PC lag on 64p Caspian compared to the smaller Crossing and Bazaar maps.

Hope to play again soon!
<Rogue>
[RS]Tefty
The Boss

Postby Arad » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:13 pm

it was a good challenge and u guys brought us a lot of tension which it was a very long time we did not have in clan matches !

i tried to give all information in my first post and i supposed u guys are all ok with it !

sure we would like to play against u guys again and we will definitly arrange something.

come and visit ur website sometimes we would be happy to have u guys over there !

cheers !!!
Arad

Postby Arad » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:55 pm

i just noticed u have a war room as well and i noticed that its not that u guys always count tickets coz there are draw matches there , but honestly i dont think is fair calling it a victory against us as i indicated sudden death in my first post. anyways it doesnt really matter ! what do u guys think about another match next sunday same time ??

if u guys are free on sunday then we can discuss the terms !
Arad

Postby [RS]Tefty » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:12 am

It should always be tickets unless the ticket count is unavailable for some reason (no screenshots perhaps, or no-one was paying attention)

BF1942, DC, BF:V, BF2 matches were ticket based, and its only since BC2 and COD that people have started using rounds which is pants :(

As I said, I should have read the first post a bit better, I did assume a few things just because we have never played a match were someone wanted to count rounds and do a tie break before.

Its all good fun however and grand bazaar was a real nail biter at the end a very very hard fight which I really enjoyed.

I shall get some numbers together for Sunday and let you know in the week - everything should be cool though :)
<Rogue>
[RS]Tefty
The Boss

Next

Return to Challenge Us!